We’re excited to announce that Annie Levy and Franny Silverman, co-founders of warner | shaw, have been named the 2012 Dorit and Gerald Paul Artists-in-Residence at Indiana University by the Borns Jewish Studies Program!
With their support, warner | shaw will continue development of The Latvia Project and teach a course for the university on Creating Devised Theatre and Performance.
- Things are so bad for domestic service workers, fast food workers, etc, and we have no systems in place to protect.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 years ago
- "It is a brand new name..." Um...??!! fb.me/3YN0MotVG 7 years ago
- I posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "" fb.me/6BMwYKT6m 7 years ago
- So excited for DAUGHTER OF THE SUN:The Latvia Project which runs this week only Thurs-Sun as part of... fb.me/18YprSt1f 7 years ago
- LATVIA/LATVIA wp.me/p1gqcL-3J 7 years ago